|Introduction||The Board of Directors of Seera Holding Group is pleased to invite its honorable shareholders to attend the ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting) , which will be held at 8:00 PM, Tuesday 13/10/1442 AH, 25/05/2021 AD. through the modern technology tools, in order to ensure the safety of shareholders in the financial market and to ensure the support of preventive and precautionary efforts and measures by the health authorities to prevent the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) , and an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent its spread.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting||Riyadh- Head office – Through the modern technology tools|
|URL for the Meeting Location||http://www.tadawulaty.com.sa|
|Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting||2021-05-25 Corresponding to 1442-10-13|
|Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting||20:00|
|Attendance Eligibility||Each shareholder who is registered in the company’s shareholders list at Eda’a center at the end of the trading session preceding the meeting of the general assembly has the right to attend the assembly meeting , according to the rules and regulations.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly’s Meeting||The assembly will be valid if the attendance of a number of shareholders representing 25% of the company’s capital is required, and in the event that the quorum required for the first meeting to be held is not complete, the second meeting will be held one hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid regardless of the number of shares represented in it.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1.Voting The report of the company’s board of directors for the financial year ending 12/31/2020 AD.
2. Voting on the external auditor’s report for the fiscal year ending 12/31/2020.
3. Voting on the financial statements for the fiscal year ending 12/31/2020.
4. Voting to appoint the company’s auditor from among the candidates based on the audit committee’s recommendation, in order to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the second, third and annual quarters of the fiscal year 2021 AD and the first quarter of the fiscal year 2022 AD, and determine their fees.
5. Vote to absolve the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the fiscal year ending 12/31/2020
6.Voting on increasing the number of Audit Committee seats from (3) to (4) seats, whereby the number of Audit Committee members becomes (4) members, by appointing Mr. Yazeed Khalid Almuhaizaa (Independent member) in the Audit Committee, starting from the date of the assembly’s approval until the end of the current committee’s term of office on 28/03/2024. (CV attached)
7. Voting to delegate the Board of Directors the authority of the Ordinary General Assembly to the license mentioned in Paragraph (1) of Article 71 of the Companies Law, for a period of one year from the date of approval of the General Assembly or until the end of the session of the authorized Board of Directors, whichever is earlier. In accordance with the conditions stated in the regulatory controls and procedures issued in implementation of the Companies Law for Listed Joint Stock Companies.
|E-Vote||The shareholders who registered in Tadawulaty services will be able to vote electronically and remotely on the agenda items of the association starting at 10:00 AM, Saturday 10/10/1442 AH 22/05/2021 AD until the end of the assembly time, and the registration and voting in the Tadawulaty services available free of charge to all shareholders by using the following link (www.tadawulaty.com.sa).|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||The eligibility to register attendance at the assembly meeting, ends at the time of the assembly, and the right to vote on the assembly’s items for the attendees, ends when the counting committee finishes counting votes.|
|Method of Communication||In case of any inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact the Shareholders Relations Department over the phone number 0112909303 or email ([email protected])|